Samsung Galaxy Fold: Do Two Screens Affect Battery Life? (Surprising Results)

July 13, 2019

Samsung Galaxy Fold: Do Two Screens Affect Battery Life? (Surprising Results). Samsung Galaxy M20 vs Huawei Y9 2019 Camera Battery Performance Comparison In Hindi

Samsung Galaxy Fold: Do Two Screens Affect Battery Life? (Surprising Results) video duration 3 Minute(s) 8 Second(s), published by TheUnlockr on 20 04 2019 - 02:45:00.

So I wanted to test something about the new Samsung Galaxy Fold
When my battery finally got low while using it, I found myself wondering if I could extend my If your Galaxy S10 battery went to 0% and the battery is dead and refuse to charge then this is the fix for you
Get your S10, S10 Plus, S10e or other Samsung or .

Samsung 10000mAh Portable Fast Wireless Charger and Battery Buy it here, https://amzn.to/2W7PuwD Wanna buy some of my gadgets The ultimate battery drain test for the newly released Samsung Galaxy note10 and note10+ is here! We perform a variety of tests to see which samsung note samsung galaxy m20 price philippines samsung galaxy m20 specs samsung galaxy m20 price samsung galaxy m20 review samsung galaxy m20 specs and .

So I wanted to test something about the new Samsung Galaxy Fold. When my battery finally got low while using it, I found myself wondering if I could extend my battery life by using the outside screen compared to the larger screen inside the device. But, would that actually help with battery life or what?

So, as I like to do on this channel, I figured I'd test that exact thing to know for sure (and I definitely got some results I wasn't expecting).

Here's my battery test on the Galaxy Fold and its two very different screens.

CHECK OUT MY REAL-WORLD TEST OF THE GALAXY FOLD:
https://youtu.be/iM_aRS52yk4

FOR MORE INFO ON THE GALAXY FOLD:
http://bit.ly/FoldableGalaxy

SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY, NOT-AT-ALL-ANNOYING NEWSLETTER FOR THE LATEST TIPS, TRICKS, AND TECH!
http://bit.ly/2UNaljM

CHECK OUT WEWORK FOR UP 20% OFF ON A COWORKING LOCATION BY USING MY LINK HERE:
http://we.co/theunlockr

REPAIR YOUR IPHONE YOURSELF WITH PARTS FROM MY SHOP AND SAVE MONEY:
My Site - https://theunlockr.com/shop/

SHOP AT MY AMAZON AN B&H STORES TO HELP SUPPORT THE CHANNEL:
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/shop/theunlockr
B&H Photo - https://bhpho.to/2IpBtTu

UNLOCK YOUR PHONE:
Set your phone free! You can buy unlock codes to allow you to use any carrier with your phone, head here! - http://bit.ly/1JtHbNn

LETS CHAT:
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/theunlockr?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TheUnlockr
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheUnlockr
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+TheUnlockr1
Instagram - http://instagram.com/theunlockr/

Other Video about Samsung Galaxy Fold: Do Two Screens Affect Battery Life? (Surprising Results):

Ultimate 2019 Samsung Note Battery Drain Test - Samsung Note 10 vs Samsung Note 10 Plus

Ultimate 2019 Samsung Note Battery Drain Test - Samsung Note 10 vs Samsung Note 10 Plus

The ultimate battery drain test for the newly released Samsung Galaxy note10 and note10+ is here! We perform a variety of tests to see which samsung note .

Samsung Galaxy M20 vs Huawei Y9 2019   Camera Battery Performance Comparison In Hindi

Samsung Galaxy M20 vs Huawei Y9 2019 Camera Battery Performance Comparison In Hindi

samsung galaxy m20 price philippines samsung galaxy m20 specs samsung galaxy m20 price samsung galaxy m20 review samsung galaxy m20 specs and .

Galaxy S10 not charging from Dead Battery Fix

Galaxy S10 not charging from Dead Battery Fix

If your Galaxy S10 battery went to 0% and the battery is dead and refuse to charge then this is the fix for you
Get your S10, S10 Plus, S10e or other Samsung or .

Samsung 10,000mAh Portable Fast Wireless Charger and Battery Pack

Samsung 10,000mAh Portable Fast Wireless Charger and Battery Pack

Samsung 10000mAh Portable Fast Wireless Charger and Battery Buy it here, https://amzn.to/2W7PuwD Wanna buy some of my gadgets .

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment