The BEST Apple-branded iPhone charger THAT YOU CAN'T GET? (yet)

November 29, 2019

The BEST Apple-branded iPhone charger THAT YOU CAN'T GET? (yet). Top 5 Best USB Adapter Charger for iPhone Samsung Xiaomi Huawei

The BEST Apple-branded iPhone charger THAT YOU CAN'T GET? (yet) video duration 6 Minute(s) 49 Second(s), published by MobileReviewsEh on 14 11 2018 - 04:49:10.

So I'm going to start a rumour saying that the USB-C charger found with the iPad Pro is going to be the NEW charger for the 2019 iPhones
Personally, I think it is .... Many of you ask which is the best charger to use for iPhone or iPad
The new Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1 is my new go to charger
It can charger MacBooks, ...

Items in Video: ▻ Wireless Charger Puck - https://amzn.to/2SrI9lr ▻ Wireless Charger Stand - https://amzn.to/2VmN2yb ▻ Fast Charging Block .... If this Trick work please subscribe my channel
Aim 1000 Subscribe
please help Thank you
For more details on iphone stuck on red battery screen visit: .... You can now purchase your desired products from here within very reasonable price
USB Adapter Charger for iPhone Samsung Xiaomi huawei is available ...

So I’m going to start a rumour saying that the USB-C charger found with the iPad Pro is going to be the NEW charger for the 2019 iPhones.

Personally, I think it is a kick in the nuts since Apple didn't include a fast-charger with the latest iPhones given that THEY ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE iPHONES EVER.

How awesome is the new iPad charger to use with an iPhone? It took the charger 24 minutes to bring my iPhone XS from 3% power to 50% power. It’s MUCH faster than this stock iPhone charger and noticeably faster than the old iPad chargers.

For this video, I used the same outlet for charging and recorded everything in this app called Ampere’s. After each charge cycle hit 50%, I exported the data and compiled it all in Numbers.

When it comes to wattages, the stock iPhone charger provides 5W’s of power, the old iPad charger was about 10W’s, the Anker product produces 12W’s, the iPad charger provides 15W’s and the laptop charger 87W. It may seem like the 87W charger would blow up most devices but it doesn’t.

So, the iPad’s charger provided my iPhone XS 50% power in 24 minutes. Where does it stack up against the other chargers. Well, my favourite budget charger required 37 minutes to provide the same amount of power, the old iPad charger also took 37 minutes, the MacBook Pro’s 87W charger also took 24 minutes. The tiny and weak iPhone charger took 77 minutes.

That’s right, the stock charger was 3 times slower than iPad charger. 53 minutes. That’s a lot of time. So if you do have one of these chargers, it’s probably best to set it up in the busiest part of your home since being able to ram 1500 Mah’s into your iPhone in 30 minutes is going to be very handy.

The new iPad’s charger provides a max of 15W of power which is the maximum under the USB-Power Delivery guidelines. That’s the reason why the 87W MacBook Pro charger didn’t charge it any faster as the newer power sources have tech in them that regulate how much power to feed the attached devices. So if you’re ever looking for an actual fast charger, make sure it has the word USB-PD on the charger. I haven’t checked in several months but I wasn’t able to find 3rd party USB-PD certified chargers on Amazon. If you’re getting a charger from Apple, don’t be bamboozled by the different wattages as a 30W charger will charger you iPhone just as fast as the 87W charger.

And as a side note, does the fast chargers from Samsung provide the iPhone’s with fast charge? I did a comprehensive charge test last year with the Samsung chargers and they do not.

So if you’re lucky enough to get a new iPad, congratulations, you’ve just made it into iPhone charging heaven!

Now here’s the kicker, I went to the Apple store after getting my new iPad to see if I could buy the stand alone charger. I couldn’t find it online BUT I was going to take the chance that it might be in store.

The “genius” gave me a 30W MacBook charger and said it was an iPad charger. I told him this wasn’t what I was looking for and he said well, Apple doesn’t sell the new iPad charger by themselves AND this is a fast charger compatible charger whereas the iPad charger is not. WUT?

Strike One.

Now, at this moment, I should have found a different genius BUT I asked the same guy, could you show me where the Thunderbolt 3 cables were? He gives me this box and walks away. Now being a naive Apple fanboy, I just assumed they gave me a Thunderbolt 3 cable. They did not. It was a Thunderbolt 2 cable. And I didn’t figure this out until I got him and opened the stupid product.

Strike Two.

Now the last strike came when I asked another “genius” if they could provide me with information on the eGPU that they sold and the benefits of the product with regards to Final Cut Pro which I use to edit these videos. They said “Gabriel” was the guy to talk to because he’s the main creative at that store but he’s about 5 mins in his 15 minute break. So I waited 20 minutes for the guy to show up AND he proceeds to look up eGPU on the Apple website and proceeds to read up on the benefits with me. That’s the best you got?

Strike Three.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to stay in the loop! We release 2-3 videos a week so there's going to be something new every week. We're all about helping you get the most out of iOS so click Subscribe!

WEBSITE: http://www.mobilereviews-eh.ca
T-SHIRTS: http://mobilereviewseh.spreadshirt.com
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/MobileReviewsEh

INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/mobilereviewseh
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MobileReviewsEh
AARON: https://twitter.com/Aaron_The_Ho
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MobileReviewsEh

Other Video about The BEST Apple-branded iPhone charger THAT YOU CAN'T GET? (yet):

Iphone stuck on red battery screen  simple way to solve Iphone charging problem at home

Iphone stuck on red battery screen simple way to solve Iphone charging problem at home

If this Trick work please subscribe my channel
Aim 1000 Subscribe
please help Thank you
For more details on iphone stuck on red battery screen visit: ...

Top 5 Best USB Adapter Charger for iPhone Samsung Xiaomi Huawei

Top 5 Best USB Adapter Charger for iPhone Samsung Xiaomi Huawei

You can now purchase your desired products from here within very reasonable price
USB Adapter Charger for iPhone Samsung Xiaomi huawei is available ...

My favorite Charger for iPhone, iPad and MacBook by Anker

My favorite Charger for iPhone, iPad and MacBook by Anker

Many of you ask which is the best charger to use for iPhone or iPad
The new Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1 is my new go to charger
It can charger MacBooks, ...

Fast Wireless iPhone Charger for under $15 - Yootech Wireless Charger

Fast Wireless iPhone Charger for under $15 - Yootech Wireless Charger

Items in Video: ▻ Wireless Charger Puck - https://amzn.to/2SrI9lr ▻ Wireless Charger Stand - https://amzn.to/2VmN2yb ▻ Fast Charging Block ...

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment