Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Pixel 3 XL. or Huawei Mate 20 Pro? What to buy!?. Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Pixel 3 XL. or Huawei Mate 20 Pro? What to buy!? video duration 15 Minute(s) 7 Second(s), published by AndroidAndyUK on 18 10 2018 - 17:12:05.
I'm honestly torn which device I should go for
I've not even played with the Pixel 3 XL or Huawei Mate 20 Pro yet though, so these are just my thoughts based on 5 ▻ Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus ○Amazon : https://amzn.to/2RspZA9 4 ▻ Samsung Galaxy S8+ ○Amazon : https://amzn.to/2C0ojbB 3 ▻ Samsung Galaxy Note 8 .
Samsung S10/ S10 Plus/ Note 9 5000mAh Extended Battery Buy it here, https://zerolemon.com/products/galaxy-note-9-5000mah-wireless-charging-battery-case Comparing the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Including S10 Battery, Camera, and Performance
ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE: Subscrbe to Pewdiepie and Me
Please.
I'm honestly torn which device I should go for. I've not even played with the Pixel 3 XL or Huawei Mate 20 Pro yet though, so these are just my thoughts based on videos I've watched here on YouTube.
Thanks to other channels for the footage! I hope they don't mind -
UnboxTherapy - https://www.youtube.com/user/unboxtherapy
MKBHD - https://www.youtube.com/user/marquesbrownlee
UrAvgConsumer - https://www.youtube.com/user/UrAvgConsumer
************************************************************
I no longer have sponsorship, so almost all devices I review are bought by me personally. If you can afford to support the channel to enable more device reviews, I would greatly appreciate it.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AAUK
Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AAUK
************************************************************
Take a look at my website, come say hello on the forum!
http://androidandy.uk/
************************************************************
Follow Me on Social Media, this is the actual AAUK stuff -
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/androidandyuk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndroidAndyUK/
And these are me, less tech based -
Twitter: https://twitter.com/andycr15
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AndyCrowther
Other Video about Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Pixel 3 XL. or Huawei Mate 20 Pro? What to buy!?:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs Galaxy Note 9
Comparing the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus vs the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Including S10 Battery, Camera, and PerformanceENTER GIVEAWAY HERE: .

Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Subscrbe to Pewdiepie and MePlease.

5 BEST SAMSUNG Smartphone To Buy
5 ▻ Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus ○Amazon : https://amzn.to/2RspZA9 4 ▻ Samsung Galaxy S8+ ○Amazon : https://amzn.to/2C0ojbB 3 ▻ Samsung Galaxy Note 8 .
0 Comment