How to put on a Screen Protector Without Bubbles (Perfectly Apply a Screen Protector)

January 14, 2020

How to put on a Screen Protector Without Bubbles (Perfectly Apply a Screen Protector). Iphone 6 / 6s screen protector from EasyUlt / Product test

How to put on a Screen Protector Without Bubbles (Perfectly Apply a Screen Protector) video duration 3 Minute(s) 20 Second(s), published by NextTimeTech on 08 08 2017 - 23:28:55.

In this tutorial video I will show you exactly how to put on a screen protector with no bubbles! For my demonstration I am using and iPhone 7 plus with a .... Installing Privacy Glass Screen Protector.

Purchase: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072KL846Y The Filmore "Glass" iPhone screen protector is much better than other screen protectors.. Looking for the right screen protector for your iPhone 8? How about the “Best” screen protector for the iPhone X? It's a tough question to answer, even for me, .... Product test / Easyult / iphone 6 and iphone 6s / Screen protector / Review / Amazon products ----- Find the product here: http://amzn.to/2FPDPqw ----- What i use ...

In this tutorial video I will show you exactly how to put on a screen protector with no bubbles!

For my demonstration I am using and iPhone 7 plus with a tempered glass privacy screen protector, but my method of applying the screen guard will work for any phone and any screen protector.

I use to have to do these a lot for customers when I worked at a RadioShack and an AT&T store in the past, so I eventually found a really quick and easy method to putting these on and without any bubbles, my fellow coworkers use to come to me anytime they had some one that wanted theirs to be put on for them, and I got it on perfectly with NO BUBBLES 99% percent of the time!

Let me know if this video helped you out in the comments section below, I really appreciate you guys stopping by my channel and watching my video! Feel free to also leave a like by pressing the thumbs up button, it helps me out a little bit!


Here is the privacy screen protectors on Amazon:

Privacy Tempered Glass Screen Protectors (Amazon): http://geni.us/PrivacyGlassProtector

Just look for your phone model in the search results

-David (NextTimeTech)


Music By:

Kevin Macleod - Ice Wave : https://youtu.be/ssyJLUdDl7I

Other Video about How to put on a Screen Protector Without Bubbles (Perfectly Apply a Screen Protector):

Everything you NEED to know about iPhone 8/iPhone X screen protectors (for any iPhone actually)

Everything you NEED to know about iPhone 8/iPhone X screen protectors (for any iPhone actually)

Looking for the right screen protector for your iPhone 8? How about the “Best” screen protector for the iPhone X? It's a tough question to answer, even for me, ...

Iphone 6 / 6s screen protector from EasyUlt / Product test

Iphone 6 / 6s screen protector from EasyUlt / Product test

Product test / Easyult / iphone 6 and iphone 6s / Screen protector / Review / Amazon products ----- Find the product here: http://amzn.to/2FPDPqw ----- What i use ...

iPhone 6s Plus Privacy Glass Screen Protector

iPhone 6s Plus Privacy Glass Screen Protector

Installing Privacy Glass Screen Protector.

Filmore iPhone 6 / 6s / 7 Screen Protector Review

Filmore iPhone 6 / 6s / 7 Screen Protector Review

Purchase: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072KL846Y The Filmore "Glass" iPhone screen protector is much better than other screen protectors.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment