Samsung Wireless Charger Duo | Unboxing & First Look. Samsung New Wireless Charger Duo Pad Fast Charge 2.0 Unboxing & How It's Different
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo | Unboxing & First Look video duration 3 Minute(s) 48 Second(s), published by Latrell Jennings on 26 02 2019 - 01:11:04.
I bought Samsung's way overpriced Wireless Charger Duo
and I like it
just don't like the price
But I'll keep it anyways
Thanks for watching
Check out some This is Samsung's NEW Fast Charger Duo Pad
You can charge two devices at the same time FAST! Samsung S10+, Samsung S10e, Samsung Galaxy s10.
Be sure to like, comment, share and subscribe
Check out some affiliate sites
Twalkdahulk Gear www.twalkdahulkgear.com Use Gr8jasmo for 15% off Udemy Samsung Wireless Charging Duo https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Wireless-Charger-Universally-Compatible/dp/B07FJZDGL5/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?. Our unboxing of the new Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad with Fast Charge 2.0 & explain how it's different from past wireless chargers Our Amazon Affiliate .
I bought Samsung's way overpriced Wireless Charger Duo. and I like it. just don't like the price. But I'll keep it anyways.
Thanks for watching.
Check out some links below to follow me, support me on Patreon, etc.
▶ See what's up and get channel updates
Facebook: https://goo.gl/3ZUNjc
Instagram: https://goo.gl/mDsnHJ
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DF6pc9
▶ Other places I'm at
Dailymotion: https://goo.gl/X71Rad
My other channel Latrell Jennings etc: https://goo.gl/DBxcQi
Patreon: https://goo.gl/xaTnZb
▶ Music used in this video
Wind by Chuki Beats: https://youtu.be/XguJwZdWHlA
For business inquiries, you can email me at techarea1@gmail.com. The email is in the about section of this channel too.
Quick note: This description contains 1 or more Amazon Affiliate links. I make money from the links when you click on it, and even more if you buy something with that link. Help out the channel!
Other Video about Samsung Wireless Charger Duo | Unboxing & First Look:

Unboxing Samsung Wireless Charger DUO
Samsung Wireless Charging Duo https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Wireless-Charger-Universally-Compatible/dp/B07FJZDGL5/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?
Samsung New Wireless Charger Duo Pad Fast Charge 2.0 Unboxing & How It's Different
Our unboxing of the new Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad with Fast Charge 2.0 & explain how it's different from past wireless chargers Our Amazon Affiliate .
NEW! Samsung Fast Wireless Charger Duo Pad | Unboxing & Review | S10 Plus
This is Samsung's NEW Fast Charger Duo PadYou can charge two devices at the same time FAST! Samsung S10+, Samsung S10e, Samsung Galaxy s10.

Samsung Wireless Charger Duo
Be sure to like, comment, share and subscribeCheck out some affiliate sites
Twalkdahulk Gear www.twalkdahulkgear.com Use Gr8jasmo for 15% off Udemy .
0 Comment