iPhone X Cases - My First iPhone X Case! + Cool iPhone 8 Cases

September 24, 2019

iPhone X Cases - My First iPhone X Case! + Cool iPhone 8 Cases. Sparkling Nights Light Pink Glitter Rhinestone iPhone 4 4S Case

iPhone X Cases - My First iPhone X Case! + Cool iPhone 8 Cases video duration 2 Minute(s) 25 Second(s), published by Kimbyrleigha on 16 09 2017 - 02:50:59.

I just bought my very first iPhone X Case! I also bought a lot of others ones for when my iPhone X gets here! Come see! Find me on Instagram: .... As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Get it on Amazon here..
http://geni.us/jbQIIeB Purchase at Mega Tiny Corp's website here...

Yellow Jacket Taser Case info Buy The Pink Iphone Stun Gun Case http://tinyurl.com/iphoneStunGunCase Yellow Jacket Taser Case This new smart phone stun .... iPhone7 #Colorful #CaseCollection Hey guys! Hey YouTubers! This is my FOURTH video about phone cases bought from a shop online.. Sparkling Nights Light Pink Glitter Rhinestone iPhone 4 4S Case Buy it Here: ...

I just bought my very first iPhone X Case! I also bought a lot of others ones for when my iPhone X gets here! Come see!

Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimbyrleigha/

I also showcase some of the new Velvet Caviar cases for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus! I can't wait until more iPhone X cases come out. I got at least 7 cases and that was all I could find right now. Let me know if you found any cool iPhone X cases, leave the links in the comments. ❤️

Pink glitter case: http://amzn.to/2wi7yaj

VELVET CAVIAR CASES
https://velvetcaviar.com/collections/iphone-8-plus-cases

Black Marble: http://amzn.to/2ye1vAS
Ultra Thin Matte Black: http://amzn.to/2wwPpRu
Clear: http://amzn.to/2wwa20g
Rose Gold Diamond Faceted: http://amzn.to/2fqdrYF
Glitter Grey Rainbow Diamond Faceted: http://amzn.to/2ydIeQ5
Rose Gold: http://amzn.to/2x9v6gn
White Marble: http://amzn.to/2ydrMPX
Credit Card Case: http://amzn.to/2x9ERLL

☆ GET THE GOODS ☆

$2 off PopSockets Grips coupon has been discontinued.

1. GET POPSOCKETS GRIPS: http://bit.ly/2HvGx7O

2. Get a PopSockets Grips on Amazon: http://amzn.to/23fnIrs

- and get it fast with Prime → Amazon Prime (30 day free trial): http://amzn.to/2hCbT0e

3. Get the PopSockets Grip Car Mount: http://amzn.to/1nJ8vjA

4. LINK TO ALL MY CASES: bit.ly/2iZ0Mx5

------------------------------------

♡ ALL PRODUCTS I USE & LOVE ♡
(My list is updated regularly) https://kit.com/kimbyrleigha

------------------------------------

My Filming Equipment:
1. Final Cut Pro X: http://bit.ly/2ilcqAK
2. Canon T5i: http://amzn.to/2ibBSLO
3. Light Kit: http://amzn.to/2ibuyzQ
4. Microphone: http://amzn.to/2hhMSTu

------------------------------------

MUSIC:
Outro Song - Powers By: Lostboycrow
https://app.hellothematic.com/#/link/F49CE882

CONNECT WITH ME:
Snapchat: 👻 Kimbyrleigha
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimbyrleigha/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kimbyrleigha
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KimbyrleighaYouTube/

----------------------------------------\u00ad\u00ad\u00ad\u00ad\u00ad------------------------------------\u00ad-
DISCLAIMER: None of these items are sponsored items, however I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All recommendations and opinions of products are honest and always my own. xoxo - Kimbyrleigha

Other Video about iPhone X Cases - My First iPhone X Case! + Cool iPhone 8 Cases:

iPhone 7 - Case Collection #4

iPhone 7 - Case Collection #4

iPhone7 #Colorful #CaseCollection Hey guys! Hey YouTubers! This is my FOURTH video about phone cases bought from a shop online.

Sparkling Nights Light Pink Glitter Rhinestone iPhone 4 4S Case

Sparkling Nights Light Pink Glitter Rhinestone iPhone 4 4S Case

Sparkling Nights Light Pink Glitter Rhinestone iPhone 4 4S Case Buy it Here: ...

Anti Gravity (Hands Free Nano Suction) iPhone Case with 4 Back Plates by Mega Tiny Corp review

Anti Gravity (Hands Free Nano Suction) iPhone Case with 4 Back Plates by Mega Tiny Corp review

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Get it on Amazon here..
http://geni.us/jbQIIeB Purchase at Mega Tiny Corp's website here...

Yellow Jacket Taser Case info Buy The Pink Iphone Stun Gun Case

Yellow Jacket Taser Case info Buy The Pink Iphone Stun Gun Case

Yellow Jacket Taser Case info Buy The Pink Iphone Stun Gun Case http://tinyurl.com/iphoneStunGunCase Yellow Jacket Taser Case This new smart phone stun ...

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment