Why You Should Buy The Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter. YUP I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER APPLE LIGHTENING HEADPHONE ADAPTER
Why You Should Buy The Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter video duration 8 Minute(s) 23 Second(s), published by McNulty on 24 01 2017 - 00:26:33.
I decided to compile some footage shot throughout the year with the Moondog Labs anamorphic adapter and the iPhone 6
I had so much fun with this little lens .... It turns your charging/ data usb cable into iPhone lightning cable
Buy from Gearbest: ...
Buy now: .... Buy now: https://www.gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_1689148.html?lkid=14098366.. Vlog #789 | I keep losing my lightning headphone adapter for my iPhone 7 Plus so I ended up spending another $10 at the airport just so I could listen to my ...
I decided to compile some footage shot throughout the year with the Moondog Labs anamorphic adapter and the iPhone 6. I had so much fun with this little lens over the past year that I decided to invest in a proper camera (Sony a6500).
So while I will always carry the Moondog Labs adapter with me, I will soon be creating content with footage shot on the a6500 as I learn the nuances of that camera.
Notes:
It says 60fps in the video settings but that isn't really true. The source footage is 60fps, but nearly every clip is slowed to 30fps.
Music is Beethoven's 7th symphony (second movement)
Other Video about Why You Should Buy The Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter:

Dual Headphone Jack Adapter Audio with Charge Splitter for iPhone X / 8/ 7 Plus
Buy now: https://www.gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_1689148.html?lkid=14098366.
YUP I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER APPLE LIGHTENING HEADPHONE ADAPTER
Vlog #789 | I keep losing my lightning headphone adapter for my iPhone 7 Plus so I ended up spending another $10 at the airport just so I could listen to my ...
3PCS Micro USB to 8 Pin Adapter for iPhone BLACK from Gearbest
It turns your charging/ data usb cable into iPhone lightning cableBuy from Gearbest: ...

0 Comment